Payments in Full
By paying your citation(s) in full online or by telephone, you will be entering a plea of guilty and waiving your rights to a trial before a judge or jury. Your violation will be recorded as a conviction and reported to the Department of Public Safety in accordance with the Driver Responsibility Program.
I understand I have the right:
- To plead not guilty and require the State to prove my guilt beyond a reasonable doubt
- To request a trial before a judge or jury
- To hire an attorney
- To subpoena witnesses
Do not use this online payment system if:
- You are sixteen years old or younger (a parent or guardian must appear with you in court)
- Your court date has passed
- You have defaulted on a payment plan
- You cannot pay in full prior to your court date
By paying your citation(s) in full, you hereby knowingly and voluntarily, waive all your rights to a trial.
Court Ordered Payment Plans
This system will accept payments for court ordered payment plans, defensive driving orders and deferred disposition orders. All required paperwork must be filed with and approved by the court prior to using this payment system.
- For online payments please go to https://www.trafficpayment.com/SearchByInvoiceInfo.aspx?csdId=1102 or call 800-444-1187. Se habla Español.
- Parking citations can be paid online at https://sanmarcostx.nupark.com/portal/Citations
Use of Service
Use of this service to submit payment constitutes acknowledgement that the City of San Marcos and the processor of electronic payments assume no responsibility for data entered by the service users. I hereby understand that in accordance with Texas Code of Criminal Procedures, Art. 27.14 (c), case payment will result in a wavier of jury trial and a finding of guilty, which will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety
I understand that Certified Payments charges a convenience fee for online and telephone payment transactions. The convenience fee will be added to the payment prior to completing the transaction for approval.
If you have any questions, please call 512-393-8190.