Interim City Manager
Stephanie Reyes is the Interim City Manager for the City of San Marcos, Texas. She has over 20 years of experience working at the City of San Marcos.
Stephanie has worked at the City of San Marcos since June 2001 and served as Assistant City Manager from 2019-2022. Prior to that, she served as Chief of Staff, Assistant Director of Human Resources, Interim Economic Development Director and Assistant to the City Manager.
Stephanie is a member of the Texas City Management Association, International City/County Management Association and has served as a board member or officer for the Hays County Dispute Resolution Center, Community Action and Leadership San Marcos Alumni Association.
Stephanie has a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and a Master of Public Administration degree from Southwest Texas State University.
She and her husband of 12 years, Andrew, have two children, Andrés and Gabriela.
City Manager’s Office
The City Manager’s office is responsible for the administration of the City of San Marcos organization including implementing the annual budget, City policies, and City Council programs. Administrative staff provides assistance to elected officials, City departments and the community while serving as a liaison to citizens, businesses, other agencies, and economic development prospects.
- 2022-2026 Strategic Plan
- 2022-2026 Strategic Plan Quarterly Report - 2022-2Q
- 2021-22 Strategic Initiatives Plan
- 2021-22 Strategic Initiatives Qrtrly Report - 2021-Q3
- 2021-22 Strategic Initiatives Qrtrly Report - 2021-Q2
- 2021-22 Strategic Initiatives Qrtrly Report - 2021-Q1
- 2020-21 Strategic Initiatives Plan
- 2020-21 Strategic Initiatives Qrtrly Report - 2020-Q4
- 2020-21 Strategic Initiatives Qrtrly Report - 2020-Q3
- 2020-21 Strategic Initiatives Qrtrly Report - 2020-Q2