New Customer Connect Sign-Up Help
- We know customers are having issues with updating their account information in the new Customer Connect System and we apologize for this. To make a one-time payment during the Independence Day holiday weekend, call 512.393.8383 and use option 1 or pay online at www.sanmarcostx.gov/autopay.
- To speak to Customer Service Rep for assistance Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., call 512.393.8383, use option 3 (we have 5 staff answering phones)
- To make a payment by phone call 512.393.8383, use option 1
- You may also email for assistance at email@example.com and staff will respond
- To open a new online account, you will need to have your account number and mailing address zip code as it is listed on the account (please email or call if you need assistance)
- Please Note: No services will be disconnected and we are here to help.
Customer Connect is a new tool that will help you use the data from your meter to manage your utility usage. We will be moving all our online functions to Customer Connect in the near future, however you can register now and you will be able to:
- Set up Recurring Payments
- Sign up for electronic billing
- View Billing History reports
- View usage reports
Customer Connect Online Access
First Time Users
To register your utilities for a Customer Connect Account, please follow these instructions:
- Access Customer Connect.
- Select new user register now.
- Fill out all required information.
- You will receive a Customer Connect activation email.
- Click on link to active your access.
To access your Customer Connect account, save the Customer Connect website as a favorite. Enter in your Customer Connect Username and Password to access your account.
Forgot Your Password/Username
- Access Customer Connect here.
- Click Link by Forgot Password or Forgot Username.
- Enter the email address/username associated with your Customer Connect account.
- You will receive an email with your username or instructions on how to reset your password.