- How can we help to contain the virus and prevent community spread?
- Will the Library provide any services?
- What are the best practices to decrease chance of contracting the virus?
- Are we required to provide documentation to law enforcement about essential travel when we are out and about?
- Will San Marcos cancel events also?
- Where in Hays County/San Marcos can I be tested?
- What if I have to work and day care has been canceled. Where can I take my kids during this emergency?
- Since a number of conferences have been canceled at our conference center, can the City arrange with Embassy Suites to use any space for Corona Virus testing and/or day care?
- Can the city help the hospitals in Hays County arrange testing outside the hospital building in their parking lots by loaning the hospitals tents or other types of temporary "structures"?
- Is testing free or do I have to pay?
- When should I get tested?
- Have any travel restrictions been placed at the San Marcos Municipal Airport?
- If my job is impacted by state or federally mandated closures, will my landlord be able to evict me if I can't pay my rent?
- Is there a web site or other type of computer site that I can access that will answer at least some of my questions?
- Current resources for local businesses in San Marcos
- Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area Resources
- You can help San Marcos too!
San Marcos will continue to follow the guidelines set forth by the State Department of Health Services, the Hays County Health Department and the Centers for Disease Control. Current updates and helpful links may be found at www.sanmarcostx.gov/covid19info.