The City of San Marcos is partnering with Community Action Inc. of Central Texas and Salvation Army San Marcos to accept donations benefiting members of our community that do not have or cannot afford air conditioning during the warm summer months.
The City is asking for donations of new, 12-inch or larger multi-purpose pedestal fans and 20-inch box fans. Cash or check financial donations are also accepted. All contributions will be used to purchase new fans for distribution to people in need of assistance.
Donation Drop-off Locations
The City will accept donations at all five San Marcos Fire Department Stations beginning June 27 through through July 26.
Donations are also accepted during normal business hours at the San Marcos Electric Utility office and Neighborhood Enhancement building.
- Fire Station 1, 114 E. Hutchison St.
- Fire Station 2, 205 Flint Ridge Rd.
- Fire Station 3, 2420 Hunter Rd.
- Fire Station 4, 404 Broadway St.
- Fire Station 5, 100 Carlson Circle
- San Marcos Electric Utility, 1040 N Highway 123
- Neighborhood Enhancement, 630 E Hopkins St. Building 5
For more information, contact San Marcos Utilities (SMTXU) at 512-393-8300. SMTXU is in charge of this program.
SMFD is helping as drop-off locations only.
For media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.